Thursday, August 23, 2007

Day 5

For all intents and purposes yesterday was an off day. I played a few games and ended the day up a game. Still not bad, up about $40 for about an hour of poker. Some days you wake up and just don't feel like playing I guess. I did mess around with a few $10 HORSE and Razz games for fun. I feel like I'm a very strong Hold'em and Omaha player but need to work on my Stud games. I want to become a well-rounded poker player and I know that I can learn to be tops at any of these games. Just for the record though, I personally feel that Razz is a boring game. There's something about fixed limit games in the HU SNGs that bores me to death. It's still fun to mess around though. I plan on playing for at least a little bit today and would like to put up a decent profit. I couldn't be happier with my results so far though.

Daily profit: $41
Total profit: $938.50

No comments: