Friday, August 24, 2007

Day 6

I played ten games yesterday: won 5, lost 5. Ten games is about half of what I usually like to play in a day. I just wasn't feeling it again. I'm gonna count these two days off as a little poker weekend and pick it back up today and this weekend as I won't have any class. In my calculations I figured that I should be able to make $1k a week even with taking two days off sometime during that week. It doesn't matter whether that comes in the middle of the week or on the weekend, so this time my two days were Wednesday and Thursday. It might change next week, and that's fine.

One exciting thing aside from poker is that I fill out my intent to graduate form today. I can't wait to finally be done with school and move on to the next phase of my life, whatever that may be. The meeting is at 2pm, so when I get home from that I should be charged and ready to put in a good session.

Daily profit: -$25
Total profit: $913.50

No comments: